OSS Vulnerability Scanner for Windows Platform
DetExploit is software that detect vulnerable applications and not-installed important OS updates on the system, and notify them to user.
As we know, most of cyberattacks uses vulnerability that is released out year before.
I thought this is huge problem, and this kind of technology should be more powerful than technology that will detect unknown malwares or exploits.
Also this project is my theme of Mitou Jr project in Japan.
I wish and work hard to make this an huge OSS (Open Source Software) project, to help these days society.
- Windows Platform (Tested on Windows 10)
- Python 3.x (Tested on 3.7)
- Modules written in requirements.txt (pip install -r requirements.txt)
- Win32Com (PyWin32: Python for Windows extensions)
Executable Build is not available now.
It is planned to be availble on stable release.
# Install requirements C:\path\to\DetExlopit>pip install -r requirements.txt # Move to src directory C:\path\to\DetExlopit>cd src # Run CUI version using python (PATH needs to be configured if not.) C:\path\to\DetExlopit\src>python main.py # Run GUI version using python (PATH needs to be configured if not.) C:\path\to\DetExploit\src>python gui.py
- JVN (Japan Vulnerability Notes)
- NVD (National Vulnerability Database)
- More on further version